Operations Manager Intern
We are looking for an operations manager for managing quality assurance programs, supervising, hiring, and training other employees, monitoring existing processes and analyzing their effectiveness and creating strategies to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are met in all departments.
- Reviewing working practices to ascertain if it is successful and if not, devise an alternative.
- Making sure safety regulations are followed.
- Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training.
- Ensuring the business operates within the company's mission statement.
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues.
- Working with department heads and senior management to get the best performance from staff.
- Driving the business to increase profits.
- Working with legal departments on any matters that occur.
- Reviewing and approving equipment needs.